Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Meet local Realtor Roberto Gonzalez



From time to time I would like to feature a Realtor from the 4-state area that I have gotten a chance to meet or work with personally. A few days ago I had the  chance to sit down and talk with Roberto. He was kind enough to sit down with me to talk about Staged Above and how staging can benefit not only the home owner but the Realtor as well. In our brief meeting I learned that Roberto opened up Vince's Pizza here locally back in 1989. He talked with me about the many struggles he faced when he came to Maryland over 20 years ago.  He told me how he persevered with honesty and integrity. I believe that those qualities are also what Roberto brings to the table as a Realtor. He was very encouraging of home staging as well and told me how sellers and realtors will both benefit from having their home staged before it is on the market. It was good to meet you Roberto and I look forward to working with you on your future listings. 



Roberto Gonzalez, Realtor ®

Company: RG Realty Inc. 
Address: 5 South main St, P.O.Box 310, Smithsburg, Md, 21783
Office: 240-329-9454 
Fax: 301-824-3003 
Mobile: 301-991-0207 
Email: Roberto@RGRealtyCorp.com 
Web: http://www.rgonzalez.eliteclubhomes.com 

Professional Information
Accomplished Entrepreneur and a full time Real Estate professional and Investor in Hagerstown with experience in sales that specialize in multi-family, residential and commercial properties with local experience in the acquisitions and dispositions of multi-tenant and single-tenant opportunities, property management, and strategic planning by most standards I have an extensive knowledge and experience in the multi-family Market, Marketed and sold residential and commercial Real Estate and establish affiliations with a variety of Investors, I am a customer driven Realtor dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service, has sold over 20 million dollars of Real Estate in both Commercial and Residential Real Estate.
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional in Frederick- integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Frederick real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition,as an expert in Hagerstown I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Frederick CountyWashington county and surrounding areas. areas, please contact me at 301-991-0207.




No comments:

Post a Comment