Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

What is the meaning behind the name of your business?

Hi,
Im Shari, the owner of Staged Above.Im an Accredited Staging Professional. I wanted to first take a few minutes to explain why I picked the name Staged Above and why I chose the logo I did.  I sold houses in Arizona over 10 years ago as a Realtor. During that time when I would take clients around I would often see buyers get really discouraged and also distracted when they would walk into a home for sell and it was cluttered.  A buyer has a hard time imagining themselves living in a home that looks too lived in. I have personally been a buyer 3 times since living in Maryland and I can tell you that each time I have been buying I have seen ALOT of clutter out there. My goal at Staged Above and the reason behind the name is this. I want to help sellers place their home above the crowd! I want their house to stand out above all the other listings in that same price point and same neighborhood.  The logo has the same meaning. I hope it makes sense to you? The hand is placing the home up above the crowd of listings. A stager should be able to come in and help all sellers regardless of price, condition and location. I hope that you will consider calling me before you get ready to list your home! I am now Staging in Hagerstown and Frederick Maryland areas, as well as Martinsburg,WV  and Chambersburg,PA areas.


No comments:

Post a Comment