Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Is Staging all glamorous????

I am Staging this vacant house right now. I had been planning for weeks to get this done. I felt like a kid at Christmas when it was Monday morning to go get it started! Yes, I really am that excited about what Im doing!

Long story short as with most things in life I had to WAIT! The house is not complete yet so I was not able to have alone creative Staging time. Lots of contractors in the house. Phone calls to be made to my moving trucks guys to come later than we thought. I went back out at 630pm after getting dinner on the table for the kids. My husband came later that evening ,so graciously helping me hang some art that couldn't be done while the workers were still in the home. I got home at midnight and my back hurts.

Oh and this house is  still not ready for me to finish like the investor had hoped. The granite doesn't come back until Friday. I thought I would get it done in 2 days but it has turned into several days and multiple trips each day in hopes that it will be AMAZING when done.

BUT! I am not at all complaining. I love love love love what I am doing! BUT it is not all glamorous and shopping! It is a lot of work!  However, the end results and making people walk into a house and say "WOW I want to live here!" That is what makes me love this job so much!

Sneak Peak.......when its complete I will post the end results of the entire house!
Stay Tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment