Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

TIPS for home Sellers!


It’s no surprise that I believe every seller should consult with a Home Stager but the truth is, there are so many things you can do without me.  Here are five things you can do on your own to prepare your house for sale.  You should still consider consulting with a Home Stager but if you do these things the Home Stager can help you with less obvious issues.
  
*Declutter! When rooms, closets and cabinets are cluttered, they leave potential buyers with the impression that there isn't enough space.









*Fix little things, if you don't buyers will assume you don't take care of the house and wonder what other problems they might find.











*Did you know that brightening up a room will make it appear bigger? Add a coat of light-colored, neutral paint to the walls. Open the blinds and let the light in. ( I get a very good discount on Sherwin Williams paint that I can pass on to you, just for asking!)




*Clean like the sale of your home depends on it ... because it does.







*Remove personal photos.  You want buyers to see themselves living in the house. That is hard to do if they’re looking at pictures of you. I know some disagree., but I do think its important but if you must leave some please only leave a few!
PLEASE DONT LEAVE THIS........



     For more tips, visit my Facebook page! Dont forget to "like" us ! I’d love to hear your story about how the step you took helped you sell your house quickly!
Wishing you a quick sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment